As individuals we are having to make more and more provision for our health needs. The Cahill Dental Care Centre has found that the best way of making treatment affordable without compromising our high quality of care is to offer you membership of our own Dental Care Plan with all its benefits.
All Plan categories include:
- Assessment of emergencies and dental pain with any temporary treatment required, carried out at the practice during normal opening hours.
- All treatment planning required to give you healthy teeth and gums with the best possible appearance and function.
- 5 year guarantee on material failure on all recommended work carried out (conditions apply).
- 20% reduction off any laboratory -based treatments required, i.e. crowns, veneers, bridges, dentures, implants.
- 20% reduction off any restorative or cosmetic treatments.
- 20% reduction off any additional hygienist therapies.
- 10% reduction off oral hygiene products.
- Worldwide Trauma insurance providing peace of mind in the event of a dental trauma claim (as specified in the Dental/Patient Agreement).
- Emergency Call-Out cover subject to conditions.
- Extended Payment facility including Buy Now Pay Later.
- Redundancy cover.
|Dental Care Plan||Fee Per Item|
|1st Dental Health Review||Inclusive||£119.00|
|2nd Dental Health Review||Inclusive||£119.00|
|Registration & Insurance||Inclusive||£42.39|
|£18.99 x 12|
|+ 20% discount on further treatment*||No discount on further treatment|
|Worldwide Dental Trauma & Emergency Callout Insurance|
|Emergency Callout||Limit:||£120 (up to £320 for treatment abroad)|
|Hospitalisationas a result of dental trauma||£50 per day after the first day – maximum 365 days|
|Facial Scarring (compensation)as a result of dental trauma||£50 – £500||Up to 5cm||£50|
|5cm – 7.5cm||£100|
|Redundancy Protectionnot applicable to FPI||Plan premiums paid for up to one year, maximum £15 per month for a single plan or £60 per month for multiple plans on behalf of dependants, with a waiting period of 30 days. Patients must have been employed for a minimum of six months if the claim is within the first six months of joining the plan.Does not apply to self-employed patients.|
|Oral Cancerupon diagnosis||£2,500 (effective after first 90 days of joining the plan)|
*20% discount after 6 months of membership.
*Upgraded membership plans available to include additional 3 monthly Hygienist visits.